5G Speaking Opportunity
5G and Network Transformation Speaking Opportunity for Panelists, Rapid Fire Pitches and Demo Tables
Date: Thursday, November 28, 2017,
Venue: Intel, Santa Clara, CA
Application Deadline: Friday, October13, 2017
ABOUT THE MEETING TOPIC
5G will be defined by the creation of a heterogeneous “network of all networks.” A first-of-its-kind network that’s smart, agile, virtualized and software-defined. A network that allows devices to rapidly access processing and analytic capabilities stored in the cloud. But to achieve that progress requires a strong foundation of Digital Network Transformation, which should be well underway now at leading network operators.
This meeting will discuss the interplay of Digital Network Transformation and 5G. What does it take to grow the fruit of digital transformation, manage and alter telecom networks with software?
How to Get Involved:
- Rapid Fire Pitches: We have a handful of 10-minute rapid fire opportunities – If you’d like to stir up interest from companies involved with SDN and 5G, please apply for a rapid fire slot.
- Solution Spotlight Tables: Demo Tables operate during 3 networking breaks and over lunch. Your table will be located in the same space as the meeting, so expect to meet most attendees. To reserve a table, add this option when you register.
- Panelists: Technology Buyers interested in participating on this agenda please use our speaker application.
- Recommendations: Know someone we should invite? Let us know!
Benefits of Speaking:
- It is good for the industry: Members of the Comtech Forum meet monthly to discover trends, technologies, products and come together to find solutions to common challenges that benefit the Communications Industry as a whole.
- It is a great branding and leadership opportunity: Speakers get their profile and expertise in front of their industry in real-time!
- Speaking perks. Speakers get to enjoy all the benefits of the forum without paying any portion of the attendance fee. Not bad for preparing and delivering a presentation on a topic you already know :). Speakers also get the opportunity to make powerful and personal connections with innovators and decision makers of the communications industry.
- Sponsorships: For companies looking for extra marketing support, we can make sponsorship available. Branding options include a coffee break or lunch sponsorship and messaging options include agenda placement.
If this meeting is not a fit, stay on the lookout for another Speaking Opportunity at the Comtech Forum. We have a variety of topics – always in Silicon Valley and always short, packed, interactive discussions with top-notch networking.
About ComTech Forum: As part of the Telecom Council, ComTech Forum members gather monthly in the Silicon Valley to discover and promote innovation across the global spectrum of communications services and network technologies. Our member list, meeting calendar, speaker application and list of membership benefits are online at www.ComTechForum.com.