IoT Speaking Opportunity: Innovation Review + Smart Home
We are looking for new ideas, new technologies, and new companies working on Smart Homes. Apply to Speak!
Date: Thursday, October 12, 2017, Nest Labs, Palo Alto, CA
IoT Speaking Opportunity for Startup Pitches, Product Pitches, Demo Tables, Case Studies, Buyers
Application Deadline: Friday, Sept 15
Draft Agenda: http://telecomcouncil.cvent.com/d/wtqncb/6X
About the Topic: IoT Forum on Innovation Review + Smart Home
8 startups and new products from across a wide spectrum of Internet connected technologies will be introduced to 80 IoT Forum members and their guests. Afterwards, members get hands-on demos and a customer case study to dig into the details of a live service with the technology provider and their customer. More details are available on the agenda.
We are currently reviewing speaker applications from:
- IoT startups who are looking for technology and finding partners to help them get to market
- Innovative Connected Products and Services that are just on or soon to be on the market
- Buyers who are in the market for Smart Home Solutions
How to Get Involved:
- Startups: Young companies and early-stage products apply online.
- Case Studies: Technology companies who can co-present a use case with their customer please reply to this email.
- Product Pitches: We have a handful of 10-minute rapid fire opportunities – If you’d like to stir up interest from companies in the IoT ecosystem, please apply for a pitch slot.
- Demo Tables: Demo Tables operate during 3 networking breaks and over lunch. Your table will be located in the same space as the meeting, so expect to meet most attendees. To reserve a table, add this option when you register.
- Panelists: Technology Buyers interested in participating on this agenda please use our speaker application.
- Recommendations: Know someone we should invite? Let us know.
Benefits of Speaking:
- It is good for the industry: Members of the IoT Forum meet monthly to discover trends, technologies, products and come together to find solutions to common challenges that benefit the IoT industry as a whole.
- It is a great branding and leadership opportunity: Speakers get their profile and expertise in front of their industry in real-time!
- Speaking perks. Speakers get to enjoy all the benefits of the forum without paying any portion of the attendance fee. Not bad for preparing and delivering a presentation on a topic you already know :). Speakers also get the opportunity to make powerful and personal connections with innovators and decision makers of the communications industry.
- Sponsorships: For companies looking for extra marketing support, we can make sponsorship available. Branding options include a coffee break or lunch sponsorship and messaging options include agenda placement.
If this meeting is not a fit, stay on the lookout for an other IoT Speaking Opportunity. We have a variety of topics – always in Silicon Valley and always short, packed, interactive discussions with top-notch networking. Visit www.sv-iot.com. to learn more.
About IoT Forum: IoT Forum connects buyers and sellers of IoT innovation through regular meetings that introduce new companies and technologies using startup pitches, technology demos, product reviews, user case studies and interactive conversations with buyers. Members are committed to capitalizing on opportunities to partner with new companies and supporting the growth of the innovation ecosystem globally. Our member list, meeting calendar, speaker application and list of membership benefits are online at www.sv-iot.com.