Industrial IoT Call For Speakers
Date: Thursday, Jan 18, 2018
Application Deadline: Friday, Dec 29
Draft Agenda: http://telecomcouncil.cvent.com/d/5tqzhb/6X
The IoT Forum meets in January on Industrial IoT together with 50+ members, telcos, vendors, and startups to discover interesting startups, products, and new technologies across Industrial IoT market segments. Also on the agenda will be a case study of new IoT technology deployed for industrial purposes with a technology provider and their customer followed by a lunch discussion with buyers and integrators of IT and connected technologies in the IIoT market.
These member meetings are short, packed, interactive discussions with top-notch networking.
How to Get Involved:
- Startups: Young companies with early-stage products apply online.
- New Products: Innovative companies with ready-to-buy products can apply online.
- Case Studies: Technology companies who can co-present a use case with their customer please contact us.
- Demo Tables: 5 tables are available first-come, first-served to help new products get exposure to the IoT Forum community. Tables operate during 3 networking breaks, are located inside the meeting room, and generate lots of interest. To reserve a table register as an exhibitor.
- Recommendations: Know someone we should invite? Simply contact us.
Benefits of Speaking:
- It is good for the industry: Members of the IoT Forum meet monthly to discover trends, technologies, products and come together to find solutions to common challenges that benefit the IoT industry as a whole.
- It is a great branding and leadership opportunity: Speakers get their profile and expertise in front of their industry in real-time!
- Speaking perks. Speakers get to enjoy all the benefits of the forum without paying any portion of the attendance fee. Not bad for preparing and delivering a presentation on a topic you already know :). Speakers also get the opportunity to make powerful and personal connections with innovators and decision makers of the communications industry.
- Sponsorships: For companies looking for extra marketing support, we can make sponsorship available. Branding options include a coffee break or lunch sponsorship and messaging options include agenda placement.
If this meeting is not a fit, stay on the lookout for another IoT Speaking Opportunity. We have a variety of topics – always in Silicon Valley and always short, packed, interactive discussions with top-notch networking. Visit www.sv-iot.com. to learn more.
About IoT Forum: IoT Forum connects buyers and sellers of IoT innovation through regular meetings that introduce new companies and technologies using startup pitches, technology demos, product reviews, user case studies and interactive conversations with buyers. Members are committed to capitalizing on opportunities to partner with new companies and supporting the growth of the innovation ecosystem globally. Our member list, meeting calendar, speaker application and list of membership benefits are online at www.sv-iot.com.