CALL FOR SPEAKERS Mobile Edge & MEC at the Olympics
Date: June 21, 2018,
Location: Nokia, 200 S. Mathilda Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94086.
Open Opportunities: Keynote, panelists, startup pitches, demo tables
Deadline: Friday, March 30th, 2018
About the Meeting:
The ComTech Forum meets in June on Mobile Edge & MEC at the Olympics together with 50+ members, telcos, vendors and startups. Our panel will discuss lessons from the PyeongChang Olympics—what worked, and what didn’t in the innovative test projects for 5G networks and MEC technology.
How to Get Involved:
- Panelists: To apply to be on this agenda, please use our speaker application.
- Rapid Fire Pitches: We have a handful of 5-minute rapid-fire opportunities – If you’d like to stir up interest from companies involved with customer experience, please apply for a rapid-fire slot.
- Solution Spotlight Tables: Demo tables operate during 3 networking breaks and over lunch. Your table will be located in the same space as the meeting, so expect to meet most attendees. To reserve a table, add this option when you register.
- Recommendations: Know someone we should invite? Contact us.
- Sponsor: Branding options include a coffee break, lunch sponsorship, and agenda placement. – Contact us.
Benefits of Speaking:
- It is good for the industry: Members of the Comtech Forum meet monthly to discover trends, technologies, products and come together to find solutions to common challenges that benefit the Communications Industry as a whole.
- It is a great branding and leadership opportunity: Speakers get their profile and expertise in front of their industry in real-time!
- Speaking perks. Speakers get to enjoy all the benefits of the forum without paying any portion of the attendance fee. Not bad for preparing and delivering a presentation on a topic you already know :). Speakers also get the opportunity to make powerful and personal connections with innovators and decision makers of the communications industry.
If this meeting is not a fit, stay on the lookout for another Speaking Opportunity at the ComTech Forum. We have a variety of topics – always in Silicon Valley and always short, packed, interactive discussions with top-notch networking.
About Telecom Council: Telecom Council is Where Telecom Meets Innovation. Through regular forum meetings and annual events, we connect global communication service providers and vendors with innovations that are pushing the industry forward – by putting telcos, vendors, and investors from across the globe together in the same room with startups, demos, and entrepreneurs. Since 2001, our Forums have introduced over 2000 executives from 750 communication companies including 60 carriers across 30 meetings each year. Our Forums, members, calendar, speaker application and membership benefits are online at . www.telecomcouncil.com.