CALL FOR SPEAKERS Innovation Review + Energy
Date: Mar 15, 2018,
Location: TBD, Silicon Valley – Interested in hosting? Contact us.
Open Opportunities: Keynote, panelists, startup pitches, tech demos, event sponsor
About the Meeting:
The IoT Forum meets in March on Energy together with 50+ members, telcos, vendors and startups to discover interesting startups, products, and new technologies across oil, gas, and alternative energy markets. Also on the agenda will be a case study of an IoT solution deployed in the energy segment with the technology provider and their customer followed by a lunch discussion with experts and users of IoT in the energy market.
IoT Forum member meetings pack dozens of introductions, demos, case studies, and tech scouts into 4-hours of interactive discussions and networking. 80% of IoT Forum speakers have next-step conversations with IoT Forum members and guests the following week.
How to Get Involved:
- Expert Panelists: Please use our use our speaker application.
- Startup Pitches: Apply for a rapid-fire slot.
- Demos and Demo Tables: Limited-availability in-room tabletop and parking lot demos operate during all breaks. Add a Demo Table to your online registration for $500.
- Sponsorship: Event, coffee, lunch, and speaking sponsors are welcome. Contact us.
- Recommendations: Know someone who can add value to this agenda? Contact us.
Benefits of Speaking:
- It is good for the industry: Members of the IoT Forum meet monthly to discover trends, technologies, products and come together to find solutions to common challenges that benefit the IoT industry as a whole.
- It is a great branding and leadership opportunity: Speakers get their profile and expertise in front of their industry in real-time!
- Speaking perks. Speakers get to enjoy all the benefits of the forum without paying any portion of the attendance fee. Not bad for preparing and delivering a presentation on a topic you already know :). Speakers also get the opportunity to make powerful and personal connections with innovators and decision makers of the communications industry.
- Sponsorships: For companies looking for extra marketing support, we can make sponsorship available. Branding options include a coffee break or lunch sponsorship and messaging options include agenda placement.
If this meeting is not a fit, stay on the lookout for another IoT Speaking Opportunity. We have a variety of topics – always in Silicon Valley and always short, packed, interactive discussions with top-notch networking. Visit https://www.telecomcouncil.com/forums/internet-of-things/ to learn more.
About IoT Forum: IoT Forum connects buyers and sellers of IoT innovation through regular meetings that introduce new companies and technologies using startup pitches, technology demos, product reviews, user case studies and interactive conversations with buyers. Members are committed to capitalizing on opportunities to partner with new companies and supporting the growth of the innovation ecosystem globally. Our member list, meeting calendar, speaker application and list of membership benefits are online at https://www.telecomcouncil.com/forums/internet-of-things/.
If this meeting is not a fit, stay on the lookout for another Speaking Opportunity. We have a variety of topics – always in Silicon Valley and always short, packed, interactive discussions with top-notch networking.