CALL FOR SPEAKERS: ComTech Forum on Energy Management
Date: Wednesday, August 29, 2018
Location: TBD, Silicon Valley – Interested in hosting? Apply Here
Open Opportunities: Expert Panelists, Startup Pitches, Demo Tables
Application Deadline: Friday, June 22nd, 2018
Draft Agenda Here
The ComTech Forum meets in August on Energy Management together with 80+ members, telcos, vendors and startups because even wireless networks need to be plugged into electricity! As data subscribers use more and more data, and service providers leverage Cloud Computing, the demand for power in the networks continues to grow. But modern solutions are revolutionizing network operations, and chilling the cost of electricity, offering a more efficient network with a smaller carbon footprint. Despite that, there are structural changes that increase the need for new power solutions. But solutions exist, and can be built into IoT, 5G, and future wired data services.
Please apply or send us recommendations for good speakers and good startups who are working in the energy management segment—everything from power generation and redundancy to cooling, storage or optimization—every little bit helps.
How to Get Involved:
- Startups: Young companies with early-stage products can apply online.
- Panelists: To apply to be on this agenda, please use our speaker application.
- Rapid Fire Pitches: We have a handful of 5-minute rapid fire opportunities – If you’d like to stir up interest from companies involved with energy management, please apply for a rapid fire slot.
- Solution Spotlight Tables: Demo tables operate during 3 networking breaks and over lunch. Your table will be located in the same space as the meeting, so expect to meet most attendees. To reserve a table, add this option when you register.
- Recommendations: Know someone we should invite? Simply reply to this email.
- Sponsor: Meeting sponsorship is available – for info reply to this email.
If this meeting is not a fit, stay on the lookout for another Speaking Opportunity at the ComTech Forum. We have a variety of topics – always in Silicon Valley and always short, packed, interactive discussions with top-notch networking.
About Telecom Council: Telecom Council is Where Telecom Meets Innovation. Through regular forum meetings and annual events, we connect global communication service providers and vendors with innovations that are pushing the industry forward – by putting telcos, vendors, and investors from across the globe together in the same room with startups, demos, and entrepreneurs. Since 2001, our Forums have introduced over 2000 executives from 750 communication companies including 60 carriers across 30 meetings each year. Our Forums, members, calendar, speaker application and membership benefits are online at www.telecomcouncil.com.
About ComTech Forum: As part of the Telecom Council, ComTech Forum members gather monthly in the Silicon Valley to discover and promote innovation across the global spectrum of communications services and network technologies. Our member list, meeting calendar, speaker application and list of membership benefits are online at www.ComTechForum.com.