CALL FOR SPEAKERS: Asset Monitoring
We are looking for new ideas, new technologies, and new companies working on Asset Monitoring. Apply to Speak!
Date: Thursday, Sept 7, 2017, Nokia, Sunnyvale, CA,
Speaking Opportunities: Expert Panelists, Startup Pitches, Demo Tables
Application Deadline: Friday, August 4th, 2017
Draft Agenda: http://telecomcouncil.cvent.com/d/05qrtx/6
About the Topic: IoT Forum on Innovation Review + Asset Monitoring
8 startups and new products from across a wide spectrum of Internet connected technologies will be introduced to 80 IoT Forum members and their guests. Afterwards, members get hands-on demos and a customer case study to dig into the details of a live service with the technology provider and their customer. More details are available on the agenda.
We are currently reviewing speaker applications from:
- IoT startups who are looking for technology and finding partners to help them get to market
- Innovative Connected Products and Services that are just on or soon to be on the market
- Buyers who are in the market for Asset Monitoring solutions
How to Get Involved:
- Product Pitches: We have a handful of 10-minute rapid fire opportunities – If you’d like to stir up interest from companies in the IoT ecosystem, please apply for a pitch slot.
- Demo Tables: Demo Tables operate during 3 networking breaks and over lunch. Your table will be located in the same space as the meeting, so expect to meet most attendees. To reserve a table, add this option when you register.
- Panelists: Technology Buyers interested in participating on this agenda please use our speaker application.
- Recommendations: Know someone we should invite? Let us know.
Benefits of Speaking:
- It is good for the industry: Members of the IoT Forum meet monthly to discover trends, technologies, products and come together to find solutions to common challenges that benefit the IoT industry as a whole.
- It is a great branding and leadership opportunity: Speakers get their profile and expertise in front of their industry in real-time!
- Speaking perks. Speakers get to enjoy all the benefits of the forum without paying any portion of the attendance fee. Not bad for preparing and delivering a presentation on a topic you already know :). Speakers also get the opportunity to make powerful and personal connections with innovators and decision makers of the communications industry.
- Sponsorships: For companies looking for extra marketing support, we can make sponsorship available. Branding options include a coffee break or lunch sponsorship and messaging options include agenda placement.
If this meeting is not a fit, stay on the lookout for future topics – always in Silicon Valley and always short, packed, interactive discussions with top-notch networking. Visit sviot to learn more.