CALL FOR SPEAKERS: Microservices
Microservices Experts, Apply to Speak!
We are looking for new ideas, new technologies, and new companies working on Microservices.
Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2017, KPMG, Santa Clara
Speaking Opportunities: Expert Panelists, Startup Pitches, Demo Tables
Application Deadline: Friday, August 25, 2017
Draft Agenda: http://telecomcouncil.cvent.com/d/05qrtx/6
About the Topic: ComTech Forum on Getting More from Less with Microservices
The power of Microservices, proven in massive IT operations like Google and Amazon, comes not from being large, but from being small. ComTech Forum members, network operators, and telecom vendors meet to discuss the opportunities of Microservices in network applications, agility, and risk management.
Unlike conventional big and monolithic telecom architectures, a Microservices methodology would have the monolith broken up into multiple smaller services, linked chained together through clearly defined open APIs. Like a puzzle broken into pieces, these Microservices, at least initially, will represent the same Applications and OSS functionality found in the legacy architecture, but in smaller, more manageable pieces. Improvements, fixes, or enhancements can be made to each Microservice independently of the legacy monolith.
Join us as we look at the subject of Microservices and meet with innovative companies providing fresh ideas and technology which address this part of digital transformation.
We are looking for Speakers in the following Microservices areas:
- Individual Scaling
- Maintenance and Upgrade Efficiency
- New Launches Feasibility
- Human Resources and BUs Efficiency
How to Get Involved:
- Panelists: To apply to be on this agenda please use our speaker application.
- Rapid Fire Pitches: We have a handful of 5-minute rapid fire opportunities – If you’d like to stir up interest from companies involved with customer experience, please apply for a rapid fire slot.
- Solution Spotlight Tables: Demo tables operate during 3 networking breaks and over lunch. Your table will be located in the same space as the meeting, so expect to meet most attendees. To reserve a table, add this option you register.
- Know someone we should invite? Let us know!
Benefits of Speaking:
- It is good for the industry: Members of the ComTech Forum meet monthly to discover trends, technologies, products, services and new companies in the communications industry Comtech forums are a way for the communication industry to come together and find solutions to common challenges that benefit the industry as a whole.
- It is a great branding and leadership opportunity: Speakers get their profile and expertise in front of their industry in real-time!
- Speaking perks. Speakers get to enjoy all the benefits of the forum without paying any portion of the attendance fee. Not bad for preparing and delivering a presentation on a topic you already know :). Speakers also get the opportunity to make powerful and personal connections with innovators and decision makers of the communications industry.
- Sponsorships: For companies looking for extra marketing support, we can make sponsorship available. Branding options include a coffee break or lunch sponsorship and messaging options include agenda placement. All sponsors get newsletter, website, and social promotion to 40,000 subscribers, on site promotion to meeting attendees, and are included in advertising to dozens of relevant websites and calendars.
If this meeting is not a fit, stay on the lookout for future topics – always in Silicon Valley and always short, packed, interactive discussions with top-notch networking. Visit www.ComTechForum.com to learn more.