Call for Speakers in Health/mHealth/eHealth
Meeting Title: Deep Dive: Health/mHealth/eHealth
Date: Dec 9, 2015
Open Opportunities: Keynote presenter, panelist (topic based on speaker proposals), rapid fire company pitch
Call for Speakers Application Deadline: Friday, Oct 30th
About the Topic:
Shrinking smart devices, sensors, cloud services, connectivity, and an ageing population have all created tremendous changes in healthcare and fitness. The soaring costs of healthcare provide massive incentives for finding the right ways of connecting these trends into wellness products and solutions that can increase fitness, improve health outcomes, and drive down costs. There are increasing numbers of successful cases where the new technologies have delivered results.
This deep dive meeting will discuss wireless and mobility solutions, as well as the fixed and fiber side that enables remote radiology, and even VR tele-surgery through robotic arms. If you are interested in the marriage of startup tech with the health and fitness industries, join in this discussion and make some business contacts, too.
- Expected Participation: 75-90 Telecom Council members and guests
- Breakdown by level of attendee: 30% C-level, 30% Director, 30% VP
- Breakdown by industry segment: 30% Startup, 20% Service Provider, 30% Vendor, 10% VC, 10% Other
- Sampling of participant titles: C-suite, VP Bus Dev, VP Innovation, Head Scouting, VP Strategic Partnerships, Founder, Partner, GM
How to Get Involved:
- Host: This meeting is in need of a host for 100 people. Any ideas?
- Speakers:To apply to be on this agenda please use our online speaker application.
- Rapid Fire Presentations: We have a handful of 5-minute rapid fire opportunities – If you’d like to stir up interest from companies involved with Health/mHealth/eHealth, please apply for a rapid fire slot.
- Solution Spotlight Tables: Show-and-tell tables operate during all meal and networking breaks at the meeting. Your table will be located in the same space as the meeting, so expect a high volume of traffic. To confirm your table, add the “Solution Spotlight Table” option when you register.
- Recommendations: Please recommend a person or company who will add value to this agenda,
- Marketing & Sponsorship: To learn more about thought leadership opportunities or the lunch sponsorship associated with this meeting click here.
- Dec 9, 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM
- Host: TBD – Interested in hosting? Check out details on how to host a Council meeting.
- Draft Agenda online here
- Marketing: Promotion of speakers in 100+ online newsletters, calendars, social networks, and directly to 35,000+ Telecom Council subscribers
About the Telecom Council:
The Telecom Council of Silicon Valley is an
organization that connects decision makers across the telecom value chain –
from carriers and vendors to entrepreneurs and investors – to build
relationships and improve the business of telecom. Here are a few links on the
Telecom Council to help you understand it:
- Member List: http://www.telecomcouncil.com/memberlist.php
- Meeting history, including agendas and attendee lists: http://www.telecomcouncil.com/archived_events.php
- History and background: http://www.telecomcouncil.com/about.php
We appreciate your interest and opinions; please do not hesitate to contact us.