AI Speaking Opportunity
Speaking Opportunity for Panelists
Date: Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Venue: Nokia, Santa Clara, CA
Application Deadline: Friday, Nov 3, 2017
ABOUT THE MEETING TOPIC
AI is very, very hot these days; but how does Artificial Intelligence apply to communications networks?
There are numerous narrowly-defined tasks where AI can deliver great results, and positive ROI. Many rely on analytics, and others are more about real-time SDN operation. Our panel will discuss these exciting uses of AI in communications networks, and will be a great kick-off to Demopalooza, which runs immediately after the panel. Expect to see some AI startups among the wide-range of companies among the demos.
How to Get Involved:
- Solution Spotlight Tables: Demo Tables operate during 3 networking breaks and over lunch. Your table will be located in the same space as the meeting, so expect to meet most attendees. To reserve a table, add this option when you register.
- Panelists: To apply to on this agenda please use our speaker application.
- Recommendations: Know someone we should invite? Let us know!
Benefits of Speaking:
- It is good for the industry: Members of the Comtech Forum meet monthly to discover trends, technologies, products and come together to find solutions to common challenges that benefit the Communications Industry as a whole.
- It is a great branding and leadership opportunity: Speakers get their profile and expertise in front of their industry in real-time!
- Speaking perks. Speakers get to enjoy all the benefits of the forum without paying any portion of the attendance fee. Not bad for preparing and delivering a presentation on a topic you already know :). Speakers also get the opportunity to make powerful and personal connections with innovators and decision makers of the communications industry.
- Sponsorships: For companies looking for extra marketing support, we can make sponsorship available. Branding options include a coffee break or lunch sponsorship and messaging options include agenda placement.
If this meeting is not a fit, stay on the lookout for another Speaking Opportunity at the Comtech Forum. We have a variety of topics – always in Silicon Valley and always short, packed, interactive discussions with top-notch networking.
About ComTech Forum: As part of the Telecom Council, ComTech Forum members gather monthly in the Silicon Valley to discover and promote innovation across the global spectrum of communications services and network technologies. Our member list, meeting calendar, speaker application and list of membership benefits are online at www.ComTechForum.com.